How will the program run?
We will like to ensure that the 6-month period the girls spend with our Women of Vision is extremely impactful and as such the program has been designed to be intense for maximum benefit.
- Mentors devote a minimum of 48 hours during the 6-month period to their mentee, which is a weekly meeting of at least 2 hours.
- Mentors set goals, assignments/tasks for mentees to accomplish, which is documented throughout the 6-month period.
- There will be a Check-In session with the mentors and the mentees in the third month to ascertain the progress of the mentorship program.
The Tiffany Amber WOV Team will meet with the Mentor team at the end of the 6-month mentorship to consolidate all documentation. Hereafter, each mentee will be assisted with work placements, training courses and capacity development.
What are the Mentees Gaining from the Experience?
- A lifetime opportunity to gain direction, development and growth as it concerns their careers & various journeys to womanhood.
- The mentees are opportuned with the chance to gain invaluable learning and/or working experience from our Women of Vision.
- Each mentee will be assisted with work placements, training courses and capacity development.
For any enquiries, please contact us on the following:
Tiffany Amber Women of Vision Mentorship Program Enquiries – email@example.com
General enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Business enquiries – email@example.com